It’s a solo episode today with yours truly. With every teaching opportunity I have, I’m reminded how much benefit coach training can bring to organizations. Join me to explore the value in key coaching principles.
- How we can increase awareness of the effectiveness of coaching
- The most common reactions from leaders when they explore what coaching can do for them
- Key principles that resonate with learners:
- Being curious vs. knowing
- Partnership, trust, rapport, and respect
- Believing that not having the answer might be the better solution
- Ambivalence is a natural part of change
- We all learn through experimenting
- Leaders have to give themselves permission to be on the path to learning
- How exciting it is to see others apply these fundamental principles
- Our communication, mindset, and the way we show up as coaches
- Explore some curiosity with your clients!
Star Coach Show Learn more about the upcoming retreat.