Connie Whitesell’s work, as the owner of Scattered to Streamlined Business Coaching, is all about helping current and soon-to-be small business owners take those brilliant, but often scattered, business ideas and streamline them into plans, systems, and habits that create immediate and long-term success.
Having co-founded and run a management consulting firm for 17 years and business coaching practice since 2011, Connie has worked with business owners, executives, and managers in a variety of fields and industries. Regardless of the industry, core business development skills remain the same. It is Connie’s passion to convey those skills and help others excel in their business endeavors.
- How Connie got her Coach Certification
- The practical elements of business that every owner has to consider:
- Products and Services
- Operations (foundation)
- Marketing and Sales
- The inspirational elements of business that are just as important as the practical ones
- The importance of setting time frames for your business goals
- Why taking action is one of the most important things any business owner can do
- Finding a way to keep yourself accountable will allow you to prosper
- Why you should allow your business plan to be somewhat flexible
- The common obstacles every business owner faces: Self-Management, Time Management