I’m always excited to help you learn more about particular coaching niches. In today’s show, we learn more about agile coaching. Join us!
Cherie Silas is a Master Certified Coach and a Scrum Alliance Certified Enterprise Coach. She has a strong desire to help people arrive at the place where they define success in their personal and professional lives. Her goal is to invest the experience and talents she has gathered through the years of learning into the people she hopes will become greater than she could ever dream of being. Cherie is committed to the profession of coaching and what coaching can bring forward. She is currently focused on training agile coaches in the art and discipline of professional coaching. Cherie is the founder and head coach of Tandem Coaching Academy, which is an affiliate program of Coaching4Today’sLeaders. It’s an ACTP program that is certified through the ICF. In today’s episode, we’ll explore what coaching can do in organizations, and what makes someone an agile coach.
● Cherie’s recent achievement as a Master Certified Coach
● What led Cherie into the coaching space
● What agile coaching is and how it helps organizations make sustainable change
● Five roles of the agile coach: consultant, teacher, mentor, facilitator, and coach
● How organizations learn about agile coaching
● The value of systems coaching
● The structure of an agile coaching system
● How agile coaching is changing the ways companies operate and do business
● How to address the fear of change with a move to agile coaching
● The growth that goes into becoming an agile coach
● How to learn more about agile coaching, which takes training and an investment of time, money, and practice
Essence of Mastery Summit 2020: https://essenceofmasterysummit.com/ref/MegRentschler/
Coupon code “meg”