Here we go! Today’s episode is another informative show with creative ideas to consider as you settle into being a successful and profitable business owner.
Mariana Ruiz is a certified business coach and consultant, international bestselling author, and the founder and CEO of The Impact Driven Entrepreneur. Her company is on a mission to transform coaches into thriving CEOs. We’ll talk about building a team for your business with a foundation for documenting each of your processes as you add new team members. We’ll walk through many options, so there will be plenty of food for thought and action steps to take to help your business grow and thrive.
● Mariana’s journey into business
● Her motivation to impact coaches and consultants
● How to think like a CEO:
○ Realize that PEOPLE grow businesses, and not just one person
■ At some point, you will need a team
○ Start documenting your processes for everything
■ Break down every task into basic steps
○ Consider how to train others to work for you, even interns
■ They can learn from you while taking some of your workload
● Considerations in expanding your team by hiring a VA; make sure it’s someone who fits into your culture and is a type-A high achiever
● How to handle references for potential new hires
● How to get clear and ask the right questions in interviews
● The most important qualities to look for with your first hire or intern
● How to direct and manage your people once they are hired
● The time and energy investment required to get your business where you want it to be
● The importance of YOUR brain management—get a coach!
STaR Coach Listeners: Join me for Wednesday’s Wisdom on Facebook Live every Wednesday at 9:00 am CT on the STaR Coach Show page at https://www.facebook.com/STaRCoachShow
Profit First: Transform Your Business from a Cash-Eating Monster to a Money-Making Machine by Mike Michalowicz