“Positive psychology is looking at what works.”
- The Whole Being Institute- What they do and who they deal with.
- How she helps the people who come through the institute to better understand Positive Psychology from a coaching perspective.
- Some specific tools that a coach can use in helping people to overcome their limiting filters and broaden their perspectives.
- Physical benefits that can be experienced as a result of putting oneself into a positive state.
- How coaches can help people to keep building positive resources over time, to create a lasting Virtuous Upward Spiral of positive emotions.
- How Positive Psychology Coaching can help clients to identify and engage with their strengths.
- The Via Institute, an organization that forms the backbone of Positive Psychology.
- Character and signature strengths– What they are and how they work for you.
- The free Via Character Strength Survey– How it can help you as a coach to help your clients.
- The importance of recognising your own strengths, as a coach.
- The Negativity Bias- How we are hard-wired to notice what is wrong, so we have to use energy to elevate our emotions to become positive.
Meg’s website: www.starcoachshow.com – Go to the contact page to be enrolled in Meg’s ongoing book give-away = Do It Right by Valerie Sokolosky.
And then this week, the Whole Being Institute is giving a $99 course for free to Star Coaches until March 15, 2017! http://