Welcome to our final show of 2020, a year filled with challenges, grief, struggles, and overwhelm. It’s also been a year of silver linings, opportunities, and unparalleled connection. This show focuses on happiness; don’t we all want more? Join us for the perfect way to say goodbye to 2020 and look forward to 2021.
Gemma Nastasi is a National Board-Certified Health and Wellness Coach from the National Board of Health and Wellness Coaching and an Associate Coach from the International Coaching Federation. She holds certifications in holistic nutrition, positive psychology, and life coaching. Her business, Gemma Health Coach, LLC, is located in Red Bank, New Jersey. Gemma is a speaker and writer who helps people tap into happiness and wellness. Her books are Happiness is My Choice and The Positive Psychology Diet: 21 Days to a Happier and Healthier Life. She’s here to share specific actions we can take to improve our overall happiness and wellbeing.
● How Gemma was prompted into health and wellness coaching by her family history of depression
● How Gemma works with clients using specific tools to measure and improve happiness
● How Gemma uses the Happiness Wheel of 12 intentional activities to improve happiness:
○ Avoid comparing
● Key takeaways:
○ Anyone can be happier with their life if they are willing to put in the work
○ Identify the areas in which you need to cultivate more happiness–and get to work!
● Gemma’s books–and how they can help you get started on the path to increased happiness
Find Gemma’s books on Amazon
Mentioned in today’s show: The How of Happiness by Sonja Lyubomirsky