We are in the middle of Women’s History Month, bringing you great content covering different aspects of our coaching work. Today’s show highlights social media marketing, which most people find challenging. My guest shares key takeaways about how we create freedom through structure in social media.
Megan Winkler is a spiritual business coach and marketing specialist who works with female entrepreneurs to build sustainable, authentic, and energetically-aligned businesses. She’s known as The Good Business Witch and has a podcast by the same name. Megan incorporates strategy and spirituality to create one-of-a-kind business and marketing plans for her clients. We can learn so much from what Megan does with social media, and she’s here to share some of her secrets to success. We’ll explore the ideas and intent behind a content calendar and learn tips and strategies to best utilize Facebook, Instagram, and other social media platforms.
● Megan’s long and winding path to where she is today
● How Megan helps women entrepreneurs become more visible through authentic marketing
● Megan explains what a content calendar is, why you should have one, and how it can be a beneficial framework for your business
● How video and images promote your content on Facebook and Instagram
● How to structure your message to grab people’s attention and create connection
● Why you need to finish up your social media post with a call to action
● The goal of social media is to get people to engage with you
● Tips to make your Instagram bio stand out:
○ Let them see your face first.
○ Make sure your handle has a searchable term in it.
○ Make your bio all about your followers and what you do for them–not about you
● Why social media is all about having fun while you interact with your peers and ideal clients
● Why saving posts on Instagram helps business owners
● Megan’s advice about following people on Instagram
● How to leverage direct messaging
● What NOT to do on social media
● How to use Instagram stories to get conversations going
● How to practice and learn how to do Instagram stories
● Why you should always be yourself on Instagram
● Megan’s final tips
Website: The Good Business Witch
Facebook: Good Business Witch
Instagram: The Megan Winkler