Today’s show covers the important topic of tapping into the wisdom within each of us. Sometimes the spark inside us gets buried by the obstacles and challenges of life. Are you listening to and honoring the voice within you? Join us to learn more!
Cherie Burton is a pioneering spiritual psychologist whose evolutionary STAND SPEAK SHINE method transforms women into authentically embodied and empowered feminine leaders. She’s a mother of six, an author, international speaker, and host of the Women Seeking Wholeness podcast. Cherie is passionately driven to guide women influencers to heal, express, and create. We are discussing healing, wisdom, and the challenges we have to step through to continue moving forward. Personal emotional trauma due to familial depression and mental illness has helped Cherie zero in on emotional wellness in her work. She admits to being obsessive in her quest to break family patterns and crack the code of depression. She is an avid teacher and researcher of the divine feminine and has written and produced audios, training programs, and transformative retreats. She’s taken yoga teacher training and has become a certified mind-body facilitator in the unique modality of perfect healing.
● How Cherie was led into the work she does today through her background experience with religion and femininity and her family history of mental health issues
● How Cherie was affected so deeply by the tragic suicide of her sister while she was working hard to convey the message of empowerment to women
● How Cherie became obsessive about cracking the code of familial mental health issues
● The truth about addiction and how our society is failing those who are addicted
● Cherie’s principles of perfect healing:
○ An awareness of what’s happening with the kinesiology of our bodies
○ Creating containers of safety to clear emotions, darkness, and fear
● How men and women handle the energy of emotions differently
● The importance of learning to trust ourselves as powerful and wise experts
● Cherie’s advice: “Come back to your own knowing and trust yourself and honor yourself. Connect with your curiosity and explore. Detach yourself from the voices of dream killers and follow your heart.”
Connect with Cherie: Cherie Burton
Find Cherie’s podcast