Our world is so connected to the internet that it is almost impossible to live without it. How can social media help you build your business? My special guest to today, Tanya Smith, is going to help us with that. She has helped hundreds of people free up more of their time by using the internet and dramatically increasing their income.
Tanya Smith is a creative social content strategist and coach, soccer mom and geeky student of all things internet. Described as a “walking Google”, Tanya’s step-by-step snack size marketing strategies and training products have helped hundreds of executive coaches, business consultants and trainers free up more time by using the internet to leverage their expertise, gain a broader reach, and dramatically increase their income. Her experience and online marketing perspectives have been featured on stage, in radio, print, and a number of well-known digital publications, such as Visionocity Magazine.
What you’ll hear in this episode:
- How you can maximize the use of social media in business
- How Tanya would help a coach understand the best way to use social media to increase visibility
- What size should your content be to attract more people?
- How having an image or photo can help you in your online marketing experience
- What is the perfect length for a video?
- How your video intro is vital to the number of watchers
- How Pinterest is different from other social media apps
- How can you promote your business social media accounts
- Who is your target audience?
- Which posts you should “boost”
- Why you should post directly on LinkedIn instead of using a 3rd party software
Don’t forget to sign up for the book giveaway on our website! Go to our contact page for more information!