Financial flow in your business is an important topic, and we are stripping it down to basics today. We need a strong foundation that creates a financial base that allows us to create as we want–instead of living with messy financial situations. Join us as today’s guest shares valuable tips and insights.
Michelle Cooper is the high priestess of profit, a spiritual gangsta, CEO of Alchemy Accounting & Bookkeeping, a Profit First Professional, and author of several books. Michelle took her small accounting firm in rural British Columbia to a thriving online business encompassing coaching and consulting, speaking, and writing while balancing the management and growth of a brick and mortar office. She has built a solid team of bookkeepers, accountants, tax professionals, and business coaches who support impact-driven entrepreneurs to have highly profitable, sustainable businesses while creating the peace of mind that comes from a solid financial foundation. Today, Michelle supports the growth of her client’s business with real strategic planning while also addressing the mindset issues that arise with growth in order to bust through and rise up to levels they never dreamed possible. The team at Alchemy Accounting & Bookkeeping support clients across North America, specializing in coaches and consultants. Michelle and her team have helped hundreds business owners climb out of entrepreneurial poverty into the land of PROFIT.
● What led Michelle to work with coaches about entrepreneurship and stable finances
● How messy financial situations can keep coaches from the visibility we want
● How to begin with sound finances and price points:
○ Completely separate business and personal finances.
○ Get clarity on the work you do and the income it generates.
● Considerations for price points, products, offerings, and affiliate marketing
● How a financial advisor can help with product and program launches
● How to manage expenses and income for the future
● Tips on “cleaning up” your finances for the business you want–not the business you have right now
● Tips on choosing a bookkeeper that is the right fit for your business
● How a really good bookkeeper can save you money
● How to build a solid financial team to scale your business
● Why it’s important to have in place the financial support you need
● The importance of a solid belief system around your relationship with money and how you work with money
● Bonus Question: What can listeners do right now to take their business to the next level?
Check out Michelle’s FREE
RESOURCE: Financial Foundations Assessment