Today’s show might challenge us to think differently and expand the ways we engage and bring our impact into the world. Let’s explore together how we can dare to be brave, bold, and courageous with our clients!
Rick Tamlyn inspires people to be their best. He teaches that every experience, emotion, reaction, and relationship is all made up. As an author, activational keynote speaker, co-active trainer, and thought leader in the inspiration business, Rick has delivered his message around the world to people and organizations from all walks of life. In 2001, Rick co-created The Bigger Game: a tool that inspires people from all walks of life to get out of their comfort zones and invent the lives they want. He was here for episode 165 to discuss The Bigger Game; you can check it out with the link in our Resources section. Rick is the author of Play Your Bigger Game: 9 Minutes to Learn, A Lifetime to Live (Hay House). Rick is a Certified Professional Co-Active Coach (CPCC) and a Master Certified Coach (MCC) as designated by the International Coach Federation (ICF) and is a senior trainer for The Coaches Training Institute.
● Get to know Rick and his work, which includes 26 years in coaching
● Why coaches need bigger and bolder agendas to get into the world
● How coaches are thought leaders and wisdom guides in addition to their other roles as teacher, guide, mentor, etc.
● How to reframe and redefine your role as a “coach”
● What opens up for coaches who step up in a bolder role
● How coaches can activate the clients’ creativity and future self
● Why the purpose of discovery calls, a.k.a. “sample sessions,” is to upset “business as usual” and pull the client out of their comfort zone
● Rick’s latest endeavors and the upcoming Produce You event
Produce You Event Coupon code: SAVE50