Everything can change because of leadership. In our world today, our organizations, and our coaching relationships, leadership is crucial and foundational. Let’s take a closer look at the future of leadership and how we, as coaches, can better engage with the challenges of leadership. Join us to learn more!
Chuck Mollor is the founder, CEO, executive coach, and advisor at MCG Partners. This organization specializes in leadership and talent optimization through aligning business and people strategies for maximum results. He is the author of the new, best-selling book, The Rise of the Agile Leader: Can You Make the Shift? Chuck’s key focus is on enabling leaders to advance to the next level by simplifying the complexities of modern leadership. In today’s show, Chuck shares how leaders can maximize their impact and how they show up to create a culture reflective of the organization’s mission, purpose, and values. We discuss the future of leadership, along with how coaches can partner with leaders to get them where they want to be.
- What lights up Chuck about the work he does today
- What Chuck sees as the future of leadership
- Why there is a new emphasis on joy and connection in leadership
- How the future of leadership is around creating culture, unity, and alignment with a complex, virtual, hybrid workforce
- Why the pace and intensity of change are more rapid than ever before in the workplace
- Why learning how to fail comes along with innovation
- Why having the self-awareness to make adjustments is crucial for effective leadership
- How reflective exercises, behavioral assessments (like the Predictive Index), and asking for feedback can help a leader be better
- Why many leaders struggle to make decisions
- Why the best leaders establish human connections and understand their people, along with their challenges and aspirations
- Why leaders need to create stability for themselves and their teams in this world of chaos
- Why creating culture is key for leaders in connecting their external and internal brand
- Chuck’s advice for coaches about engaging with today’s leaders
Join the STaR Coach Member Community: https://starcoaches.mykajabi.com/star-coach-community-offer
Sign up to gain access to the replays the STaR Coach Show FREE Masterclass, The 6 C’s to Your Coaching Master Plan: www.STaRcoachshow.com/masterclass/
Follow us on Facebook!