If you are a new coach just starting your career, you’ll find in today’s episode what I wish someone had taught me many years ago. We need help focusing our attention on the most productive steps in building a coaching business. Let’s learn more about strengthening the four pillars of your thriving coaching business!
Lee Chaix McDonough is the founder of Coach with Clarity, a training and education company for life and business coaches. She hosts her podcast, Coach with Clarity, and is the author of an Amazon #1 bestseller, ACT on Your Business: Braving the Storms of Entrepreneurship and Creating Success Through Meaning, Mindset, and Mindfulness. While originally a clinical social worker and healthcare professional, Lee has leveraged those skills into her next career as a credentialed coach.
- Why Lee is passionate about working with coaches
- How Lee formulated the Four Pillars
- The Four Pillars:
- Identity–Who do I want to be as a coach? What do I want to be known for?
- Audience–Who do I most want to serve?
- Approach–What is it like to work with me as a coach?
- Offer–What results will my client receive when they pay for my coaching services?
- A closer look at Identity and how to get clear about roles, core values, alignment, and expressing what matters most
- How the Valued Living Questionnaire (VLQ) can help clarify your core values (and your clients’ core values)
- Why we may see shifts in our identity as we grow and change over time through our lives
Connect with Lee: Website, LinkedIn, Facebook, Coach with Clarity Podcast, and Lee’s book
Discover your coaching style and take the quiz at www.coachingquiz.com.
Explore past episodes and other resources at www.STaRcoachshow.com.
Explore the STaR Coach Community!
Email me at email@example.com. I’d love to hear from you!