We are diving deep into the world of emotional intelligence in today’s show, just in time for Mental Health Awareness Month. We will explore the many facets of emotional intelligence and how it impacts our daily lives along with the idea that emotions contain data, and they can help us gain a deeper understanding of ourselves and those around us. Whether you’re looking to improve your relationships, better manage stress and anxiety, or simply gain a better understanding of your own emotional landscape, I hope you’ll join us for a journey of discovery and growth in the fascinating world of emotional intelligence.
Robin Hills is a distinguished business psychologist and the director of Ei4Change, a leading organization in emotional intelligence, positive psychology, and neuroscience-based personal development. With a focus on education, training, and coaching, Robin has taught more than 300,000 people across 195 countries how to cultivate resilience, self-awareness, and understanding of others. In his work, Robin highlights the importance of emotional intelligence and its role in our personal and professional lives. As a member of the North West Committee of the Association of Business Psychology, Robin is the author of two books and the creator of the most comprehensive range of online, self-paced emotional intelligence courses. With a following of over 200,000 individuals awaiting his next move, Robin is a popular keynote speaker and a true thought leader in the realm of personal and professional development.
- How emotional intelligence can be simply defined and described in a nutshell
- How emotional intelligence functions in a framework of our inner awareness and the outer world of things, events, and people
- How to engage with someone who isn’t motivated to be emotionally intelligent internally and relationally
- How hearing loss helped Robin adapt in learning to engage and focus as a good listener and reader of body language
- How we as coaches can tune into our hidden drivers of excellence
- How emotional intelligence assessments (like the EQI 2.0) can identify strengths and weaknesses in measurable ways
- How qualities like empathy and assertiveness can be strengths and hidden drivers of excellence as part of our wholeness
Only a few spots remain for 2023 sessions! Find out more about mentor coaching with Meg: www.STaRcoachshow.com/mentor/
Explore past episodes and other resources at www.STaRcoachshow.com.
Explore the STaR Coach Community!