Are you using your authentic voice? Sometimes we have to step “into the scary” to take the journey toward growth and progress. We have to lean into who we are and what we need to do to move forward. I know you will learn a lot from today’s guest. I hope you’ll join us!
Dr. Lizette Warner is a business leadership coach, keynote speaker, and best-selling author. With years of executive healthcare expertise, she’s also a biomarker expert, which she explains in this interview. She is the author of Power, Poise, and Presence: A New Approach to Authentic Leadership. Lizette is also a former student of mine through the UTD program, and I’m thrilled to shine the spotlight on her incredible work.
- What it means to find our “authentic voice”
- What biomarkers are–and how they fit into Lizette’s work
- How Lizette formulated recipes for the elements of power, poise, and presence
- Why everyone’s power recipe is different–because we each feel empowerment uniquely
- Lizette’s personal example of her recipe for peace in her life
- How to discover your unique recipes for power, poise, and presence through biomarkers
- Why your recipe will change over time as you go through new experiences
- How Lizette helps clients differentiate between their recipes for power, poise, and presence–and find their authentic voice (sweet spot)
- How Lizette’s book gives tactical tools to use, pitfalls to avoid, and how to empower the next generation with power, poise, and presence
Connect with Dr. Lizette Warner: Find her book, and Visit her website and Instagram
Only a few spots remain for 2023 sessions! Find out more about mentor coaching with Meg: www.STaRcoachshow.com/mentor/
Explore past episodes and other resources at www.STaRcoachshow.com.
Explore the STaR Coach Community!