Today, we have Tom Bessis and Charles Fournier, the creators of OWL MO on the show.
Charles comes from Paris, France and since completing school five years ago, he’s been living in Florida. He started out working in Real Estate, but after becoming friends with Tom, he decided to quit his job and start a business with him. Tom, also from Paris, moved to Florida about three years ago. After a brainstorming session with Charles, they came up with a great idea for a business, and so OWL MO was born.
Listen in now to find out about the nuts and bolts of their system and to see if OWL MO has the solutions that you are looking for.
- Tom and Charles give a little background to the development of their product and they explain what OWL MO is all about.
- Through connecting with the South Florida chapter of the ICF, Tom and Charles became aware of the specific needs within the Coaching community.
- Charles and Tom explain that they are continually working on improving their system.
- Charles explains how their pricing and subscription service works.
- The difference between their Basic Package and their Pro Package.
- The discounts and special offers that are available for their initial users.
- The in and outs of how the calendar portion of their system works.
- How you can customise your packages, to streamline things and make them really simple.
- How the payment portion of their system works, to make things really secure and easy for you.
- The kind of assistance that’s available, if you should need it.
- The direct messaging system, which is available within the software.
- The really simple way in which the OWL MO system works.
- If you’re starting out and don’t yet have a website, you can still have a web presence, with OWL MO