Today I have an expert “Online-Videopreneur” with me to share exactly how Coaches need to cash in on the power of video. Brighton West is a video producer and creator whose business, Authentic West, provides outreach opportunities for coaches, authors, and speakers. He knows exactly what tools and strategies you need to use to really get the most out of YouTube. I was so thankful to hear how simple it is to maximize online video content, and Brighton spares no expense to explain it all in a way that every Coach will understand. Listen to this week’s episode to get started!
- Brighton shares how his business helps coaches, authors, and speakers get on “the world’s largest stage.”
- Let’s look at the relationship between Facebook video v. YouTube
- Learn the YouTube Magic Formula.
- How you can utilize YouTube’s analytics to reach your audience.
- Brighton’s video influencers that you can use as inspiration for your videos.
- Mistakes to avoid when beginning your YouTube adventure
- 10 Things You Need to Do Once You Upload To YouTube
- Authentic West: Athentic West Films