Today, Jayne will help us think through how we do our business by giving us the tools to build a sure foundation. Her systems and strategies are practical and geared towards our uniquely competitive industry. Yes, we have a few difficulties ahead as we learn how to set ourselves apart from the pack, but that is exactly the type of challenge Jayne is skilled at handling. Are you ready to dive in today? Listen to get started!
More in this episode:
- Jayne shares her current passion for helping coaches balance the business with their incredible life-changing skills.
- Statistics show us a decline in revenue for coaches, even though the industry is thriving.
- Strategies you can use to make yourself stand out in a competitive market.
- Giving a particular audience clarity with Jayne’s best practices.
- The 2 Things Your Business Depends on.
- Choosing prices based on perceived value.
- Why we struggle with profitability.
- Systemic changes you can make to increase your profits and grow your business.
The 10 Day Coaches MBA by Jayne Warrilow
The Coaches Business School: Coaches Business School