The Star Coach Show has been gifted with so much incredible wisdom and practical applications for running a coaching business, that I decided now would be the perfect time to revisit some of those key messages. There is so much inherent value in reviewing these episodes for coaches in every phase of their business. I’ve been operating my own business for 10 years, and yet as I was going back over these golden nuggets of wisdom, I found that I heard things differently. My hope for you today is that by looking back over some of my favorite business-oriented episodes, you’ll have fresh ears to hear something that might just revolutionize how you operate.
“Translate the skills you’ve gained in a previous job to your coaching business.”
Today, you’ll hear some of my favorite moments from my talks with Cynthia Loy Darst, Ron West, Connie Whitesell, Valerie Sokolosky, Jayne Warrilow, Donnie Boivin, Sara Smith, Shari Barth, and Dr. Terri Levine. Collected for you here are only the best inspirations and applications from 65 episodes of excellent content. To be successful in the world of coaching, you simply must have a solid business plan in place. With these reminders and pearls of wisdom, I know success is yours for the taking. I’m thankful you’ve chosen to take a walk down memory lane with me. Let’s roll!
- I start with business building because this seems to be a hot issue with all the coaches in my life.
- Traps young coaches fall into.
- Be realistic with your business timeline.
- A business plan can be daunting, but that shouldn’t stop you.
- Clarity and focus are important to build your business.
- How to gain clarity in your business.
- Different backgrounds are what makes coaches truly unique.
- It’s important to be well-informed.
- Stop trading your life for dollars.