Jim Cathcart, CSP, CPAE is perhaps the most award-winning professional speaker on Earth! Past president of the National Speakers Association, Author of 18 books, veteran of over 3,100 speeches. He’s received the Golden Gavel Award, The Cavett Award, Speaker Hall of Fame, Sales & Marketing Hall of Fame, Lifetime Achievement Award and much more. He has previously keynoted the ICF convention and his books: Relationship Selling, The Self Motivation Handbook, and The Acorn Principle have become international bestsellers.
A psychological researcher and a down to earth business achiever, Jim advises executives and coaches leaders on how to dominate your field and become one of the most respected people in your profession. His courses on XTRAcredits.com are certified for Profitable Business Relationships Is NOW AVAILABLE for Coaches to Earn 1 CORE credit at ICF towards their ACC, PCC or MCC recertification continuing coaching education, Online.
Jim is going to explore several different topics as we walk through his various specialties. He will challenge you to look at what is within you to find your special core talents. Jim will also show you how to help clients tap into their unique greatness as well!. Are you having problems staying motivated with certain tasks? Jim is going to tackle one of the big ones—selling. Jim will explain how we can provide the value we know we can bring in a natural way called Relationship Selling.
Jim has so much expertise to share with you today, so I know you will not want to miss out on this episode!
- How she first heard of NLP in the 1970’s
- Why she was willing to be a chauffeur for the NLP founder just so she could learn!
- How NLP works with sensory awareness in education and performance modeling in business
- The four conditions of NLP in reaching desirable outcomes
- Steps for coaches when working with clients
- How NLP uses the “principle of requisite variety”
- How assumptions fit into the NLP principles
- “The map is not the territory”
- The difference in NLP coaching and ICF (International Coach Federation)
- How NLP can help bring dramatic change and awakening
- Using the logical levels of NLP to identify behaviors, values, skills, beliefs, and motivation
- How NLP brings internal growth and learning, even to its coaches