Work With Meg
My objective as an executive coach is to help leaders maximize their abilities and the abilities of those that they lead while fostering an environment that promotes growth, productivity, and well-being.
As a mentor, I work with coaches to gain confidence in coaching skills and clarity in the steps they need to take to create prosperous, sustainable businesses so that they can focus on bringing the impact of their coaching to the world.
Executive Coaching Services
Organizations are increasingly aware of the positive impact that coaching has on their culture for ongoing growth and performance. Coaching can help leaders who are under pressure to pivot and adapt in the face of change, to lead their teams to have agile responsiveness and create transformation, and to be more fiscally effective in challenging times.
- I work with individuals and/or leadership teams to increase powerful communication, overall effectiveness, productivity, confidence and to improve relationships.
- Through executive workshops, I teach teams to use coaching principles in their leadership and communication in ways that empower their people and increases the overall functioning of the organization.
Coaching in organizations and using coaching as a leadership style impacts the following
- Increased listening
- More effective communication
- Improved conflict resolution
- Improved team dynamics and interpersonal relationships
- Increased accountability and ownership
- Higher leadership confidence
Mentor coaching is an excellent way to build coaching competencies and strengthen skills. Coaching is also available to address business building, creating clarity of purpose, vision, niche, and differentiation.
Mentoring can be done 1:1 or in a mentor program.
- The mentor program is designed to meet the requirements for credentialing, meets virtually with 10 or fewer coaches, and is a wonderful way to access both individual and group work for skill development.
- 1:1 work focuses on your individual needs and focus.
- Organizations are more and more committed to credentialing their internal coaches, I work with internal coaching programs to mentor their coaches toward their coaching credential.
Have even a passing interest in coaching? This is for you! Professional coach? Must listen!!!
Love Kathleen Stinnett and Enneagram Kathleen Stinnett coaches me on the Enneagram and it is a great tool.
Very helpful! I really enjoyed the podcast. These gems from very experienced coaches are invaluable to me. Thank you!