Work With Meg
My objective as an executive coach is to help leaders maximize their abilities and the abilities of those that they lead while fostering an environment that promotes growth, productivity, and well-being.
As a mentor, I work with coaches to gain confidence in coaching skills and clarity in the steps they need to take to create prosperous, sustainable businesses so that they can focus on bringing the impact of their coaching to the world.
Executive Coaching Services
Organizations are increasingly aware of the positive impact that coaching has on their culture for ongoing growth and performance. Coaching can help leaders who are under pressure to pivot and adapt in the face of change, to lead their teams to have agile responsiveness and create transformation, and to be more fiscally effective in challenging times.
- I work with individuals and/or leadership teams to increase powerful communication, overall effectiveness, productivity, confidence and to improve relationships.
- Through executive workshops, I teach teams to use coaching principles in their leadership and communication in ways that empower their people and increases the overall functioning of the organization.
Coaching in organizations and using coaching as a leadership style impacts the following
- Increased listening
- More effective communication
- Improved conflict resolution
- Improved team dynamics and interpersonal relationships
- Increased accountability and ownership
- Higher leadership confidence
Mentor coaching is an excellent way to build coaching competencies and strengthen skills. Coaching is also available to address business building, creating clarity of purpose, vision, niche, and differentiation.
Mentoring can be done 1:1 or in a mentor program.
- The mentor program is designed to meet the requirements for credentialing, meets virtually with 10 or fewer coaches, and is a wonderful way to access both individual and group work for skill development.
- 1:1 work focuses on your individual needs and focus.
- Organizations are more and more committed to credentialing their internal coaches, I work with internal coaching programs to mentor their coaches toward their coaching credential.
If you are interested in exploring the opportunity to work together, use this link to schedule a complimentary discovery call or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meg's thoughtful approach met me where I was and helped me to grow. She asked powerful questions that helped me reflect on who I wanted to be as a coach. She was an excellent role model of the coaching process, and her support was vital as I tried new skills, gained confidence, and found my own voice as a coach. She was always fully present and ready to support me in my growth and development as a coach.
Ben Dilla, Ph.D., ACC https://BoldLeaderDevelopment.com/
Meg has such a calming way about her. She makes you feel comfortable from the start. She offers guidance in such a genuine and meaningful way, while maintaining your individual self-esteem.
Jan Garvin, Leadership Coach and HR Consultant
I enjoyed Meg's easy-going style and her brilliance at coaching. She asked tough questions that made me dig deep for understanding and personal clarity. But she always made it seem so effortless! I was able to change my mindset, and I'm happy to say that there haven't been any big "fails" in my coaching since I did mentor coaching with Meg.
I have worked with Meg in a number of ways. She was one of my instructors (which is already a form of mentoring) and I went through her mentoring program the last time I needed to recertify. Meg is so easy to work with, she is real, authentic, energetic, has a great sense of humor, and is one of the best coaches I have worked with. She is able to really get to the root of the session, which is amazing since I can go all over the board. Not only do I enjoy the mentor program, but her podcast adds so much value as well. Meg is a true pleasure to work with!
Working with Meg was not just a career changing experience for me, it was a LIFE CHANGING experience. Meg is a master, she feels like an old friend from day one. I am a healthier, happier and more confident person after working with Meg. This in turn as fortified into greater success at work. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND MEG!
Gina Vascsinec, CPA
Meg was not only extremely supportive as a mentor but she was very helpful by offering tangible and specific suggestions to improve my coaching. I can't recommend her highly enough.
Very helpful! I really enjoyed the podcast. These gems from very experienced coaches are invaluable to me. Thank you!