Trevor is passionate about helping people build their business. He is a 10-time #1 International bestselling author and a fellow podcaster at The Greatness Quest. Trevor wants to bestow upon you the power of writing a book as a marketing tool. Intentionally writing a book can give your business the attention and traction it needs to grow in 2018. Are you prepared to connect with your target audience? Write a book. Do you want to broadcast your message to the world? Write a book.
Trevor has a lot of information about marketing strategies for you today. This is an info-packed episode, so I hope you are ready to learn something. It’s time to turn your resolutions into actions! Let’s get going.
- Trevor’s story of his past 15 years of business.
- After heartbreak and bankruptcy, Trevor knew he needed a self-worth overhaul.
- Pick your mentors very carefully, and follow through with what they say.
- How to have a great conversation with someone.
- You are your brand, and that is what connects with your audience.
- Instead of bragging to your client, it is important to quiet yourself and ask great questions.
- The 2 Questions to ask to get that client.
- Ask probing questions about pain, but make sure to listen.
- The mission of Epic Author Publishing to publish 1,000 new authors.
- Make a declaration on Social Media.
- Use book interviews to find clients and promotional partners.
- Define your ideal client.
- Trevor shares his road to publishing and how finding the right help led him and his wife to multiple bestselling novels.
- Parting words of wisdom, and the actions you need to take to get writing now.